· Robust and compact design housing all components in one cabinet.
· Mounted on 4 wheels making the machine easily manoeuvrable
(front 2 swivel wheels are fitted with brakes).
· Soak tested components used. All systems undergo extensive durability tests.
· Microcomputer controlled.
· Infinitely adjustable welding current.
· Constant current control.
· Infinitely adjustable welding time.
· Solid state switching.
· Visual current and time display.
· Current reporting procedure.
· Thermostatically controlled air cooling.
· Recessed front and back panels protect controls and weld sockets.
· Twist and lock weld plugs and sockets.
· Hand tool can use any UK and European chucking system.
· Gun lift test facility.
· Chuck saver circuit fitted.
· Fitted with gas facility.
Welds Short Cycle Drawn Arc.
DA2/DA3 HANDTOOL FEATURES
· Designed for lightness and balance.
· Comfortable to use, minimises operator fatigue.
· Made from impact resistant, high strength Verton.
· Accessories – Various accessories/attachments are available to solve specific problems.
· Extensions are available for both hand tool and earth cables.
Damped with oil.