Stud Welding has turned out to be a sound and cost-saving procedure for many different applications . By attaching wooden boards to steel decks by means of stud Welding, the time spent on the job is considerably reduced , since it is no longer necessary to take off the wooden deck for welding the attachment studs.
Fewer works routines by means of stud welding.
- Lay out and wedge wood in ready state.
- Drill and counter sink.
- Remove protection with drill.
- Stud Weld
- Attach deck by means of nuts
- Insert plug
The most important advantages.
- No piercing of the deck required
- No damage to inside. cladding below deck
- No sealing problems
- Wooden deck is wedged and attached
without first having to be taken off
- Shorter time on the job due to fewer routines.
- Stud Welding can also be carried out by